The Strategy That Sticks Workshop might be a good solution for you if:
- You have trouble explaining to a frontline employee how they fit into the big picture
- People are very busy and everything is a competing priority
- People don’t seem that excited about what they do
- There are a lot of initiatives but nobody really knows where the company is going
In this multi-session workshop, we help you develop a strategy that you can actually stick to. Gone are the days of 5-day off-site to develop a 130-page strategy deck that nobody will ever read, let alone use.
We help you develop a strategy to take your business where you want to go. You walk away with an action plan that you can put to work the next day.
STRATEGY THAT STICKS
The Core Values Workshop might be a good solution for you if:
- You have yet to define what your company stands for
- You turn down candidates for not being a “culture fit” but you can’t clearly explain what that means
- Your people are productive but they don’t feel a connection to your company
- You have Core Values but your employees don’t live and breathe them
In this multi-session workshop, we define the vague term “culture” by examining the valued behaviors that advance your business.
You walk away with an action plan to bring your new Core Values to life after the workshop.
The Mission & Vision Workshop might be a good solution for you if:
- People are disengaged
- You have people who are just collecting a paycheck
- Your company stopped being innovative
- Your product or service quality is suffering
In this session, we clarify to what end your people are toiling. Creating deep inspiration inside of your employees takes a compelling vision from a company whose values they align with.
We help you get there and you get to walk away with an action plan to use your new mission and vision to inspire your people.
MISSION & VISION
TEAM ROLE DEVELOPMENT
The Team Role Development Workshop might be a good solution for you if:
- Projects are stalled or not completed on time
- People are stepping on each others’ toes
- There are a lot of opinions but nobody’s really sure who makes the final call
- People don’t consistently hit deadlines
- You have a disengaged team member who could use a renewed sense of purpose